KUIU Verde pants and top, CRKT HoodWork and Boker bushcraft knives FS

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
KUIU Verde pants and top, CRKT HoodWork and Boker bushcraft, Benchmade knives FS

I am soon to be moving to Florida for grad school, so I am not going to be needing these for the next couple of years- my loss is your gain.

Like new KUIU Attack pants in verde camo, 36 waist, these are the newer style with the vents on the thigh...used on one four day mountain goat hunt. $old

Like new KUIU 85 weight merino long sleeve 1/4 zip shirt- again, the newer style with the small chest pocket. Used during the goat hunt, small amount of normal pilling on the back that doesn't affect function. $old.

Boker Bushcraft Woodlore clone- never used, stout knife, comes with the original paperwork and firesteel and sheath! $30

Brand new CRKT HoodWork knife, designed by Karen Hood- Ron Hood's widow, this is an AWESOME backcountry survival knife, 1095 steel, made in the USA, this will take apart a moose or a mouse, cut all of your camp chores and help you survive if you get in a sticky situation. $100.

Carried but not used all that much Benchmade Griptillian Mel Pardue folder. Great knife, blade shows very little wear, smooth action, tight lockup- pocket clip shows some wear, but overall a super nice EDC knife! $sold.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Since you say, "like new", I'm assuming the attacks have no snags, rips, or stains and not hemmed?

If so, I'll take them. PM on the way.

OP
M
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
KUIU and Benchmade are sold, and yes, I plumb forgot to put the size of the shirt!