Kuiu vs Kryptek pants

Cargyle13

FNG
I currently own a Kryptek Dalibor Pants their first model made. I have enjoyed them but it’s time to move on to something more athletic fitting. Seem to be a tossup from the Kutana or the attack pant. Wondering what is most similar to the Kryptek Dalibor Pants?

never wore the dalibor pants but i have both of the Kuiu the attacks are softer and a little warmer but the kutnana are a little more durable

Guides would be the most comparable to the Dalibor; comparing base off both jacket versions.

Where do you hunt? What are the temperature ranges? How thick is the vegetation? How wet is the environment?

Folks rave about the Attacks. While they are comfortable, the material tends to pick easily at least in AZ. Too warm for me on early hunts, but they are nice on cooler hunts. If you like the Attacks, get the Pros as they’re just as comfortable but have more pick resistant fabric.

While the Kutanas may not be as comfortable as the Attacks, they are significantly more durable. Worn them from the mid 20s to above 110. No issues climbing mountains in them either.

Seeknelk

WKR
Guides would be the most comparable to the Dalibor; comparing base off both jacket versions.

Where do you hunt? What are the temperature ranges? How thick is the vegetation? How wet is the environment?

Folks rave about the Attacks. While they are comfortable, the material tends to pick easily at least in AZ. Too warm for me on early hunts, but they are nice on cooler hunts. If you like the Attacks, get the Pros as they’re just as comfortable but have more pick resistant fabric.

While the Kutanas may not be as comfortable as the Attacks, they are significantly more durable. Worn them from the mid 20s to above 110. No issues climbing mountains in them either.
Don't the pros have a totally different fit than the attacks? Like have a really low rise or something? I haven't had both so I'm wondering. Thought I heard that. If so it'd be something to know.

OP
C

Cargyle13

FNG
I hunt in Utah high country and anywhere from 90 down to 30 or so. Would use them for all seasons and just layer if needed.

Kryptek Outdoor Group

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
I currently own a Kryptek Dalibor Pants their first model made. I have enjoyed them but it’s time to move on to something more athletic fitting. Seem to be a tossup from the Kutana or the attack pant. Wondering what is most similar to the Kryptek Dalibor Pants?
We just recently released our new model of the Dalibor pant called "Dalibor 3" pant. We changed/adjusted the cut/fit to make it more athletic fitting to eliminate drag and we added an 8in zip vent on the outside of the thigh on both sides of the pant as well. Just wanted to let you know of the changes in the Dalibor 3 pant if you were interested!

jd1006

WKR
If you get the fit correct, the Kutana’s are the most versatile. I found the attacks to be hot, even with vents for anything above 60. The only downside is the lack of knee pads…i believe you need the guide pants for those, which would be similar to the attack pants.