Kuiu vs Sitka pants size

H80Hunter

WKR
Hey guys. I’m curious if anyone has sitka pants AND kuiu pants and can comment if they wear the same size?

Me specifically, I wear a 36 in everyday jeans, but like Sitka for the size 37 waist. All the Sitka 37 fits me well with room for a base layer when needed. I’m sure I could squeeze into a Sitka 36 but 37 is about perfect. In kuiu pants I’d assume I should just start with a 38?

ILIKEGEAR

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
KUIU Pants are more athletic fit than Sitka. I wear a 32 in Sitka Stratus and a 34 in KUIU Attacks. We do a review + raffle on both Sitka and KUIU pants and generally recommend sizing up on KUIU to our winners.

Last edited:
Hey guys. I’m curious if anyone has sitka pants AND kuiu pants and can comment if they wear the same size?

Me specifically, I wear a 36 in everyday jeans, but like Sitka for the size 37 waist. All the Sitka 37 fits me well with room for a base layer when needed. I’m sure I could squeeze into a Sitka 36 but 37 is about perfect. In kuiu pants I’d assume I should just start with a 38?
I think you're looking around 40 with the Kuiu. Kuiu seems to be more towards actual measurements than the rest, so if you measure with a tailor's tape you're gonna be pretty good.

I wear a 38 waist Levi or carhartt work pant. They fit loose as 36 pants are a bit too snug on me.

Sitka 38 fits me well except for the Dakota pant which fits large on me.

Kuiu attacks in 40 fit me very comfortable with room for a base if needed. I feel like a fat guy in 40s but assure you i am not. Almost everything kuiu I need to go up one to 1.5 sizes. Tops and bottoms.

i have to size up Sitka to get butt and thigh room. I have to size up kuiu a bit more for but thighs and waist. Likewise, I need 3XL in kuiu tops vs 2xl in all others. I think their whole line runs a bit small compared to other brands.