Kuiu Webbing?

Anyone know what webbing kuiu uses? For all my strap/buckle projects, I've always just used a webbing that is fairly "coarse", but the kuiu webbing is more of a fine weave and smoother. I need to make up a few straps and need a webbing that slides through ladderlocks a little smoother than the stuff I've been using.

Pretty sure the course stuff I've been using is polypropylene, so I'm guessing that I'm looking for nylon but I'm not sure, and without holding it in my hand, I'm unsure the difference between plain nylon and dyed cordura (assuming one of those is what I'm looking for)?

rj2

WKR
3/4" mil spec nylon 17337 - should be able to get 100yd roll for way less than everyone sells it by the yard

dont buy the regular 3/4" nylon from strapworks as that stuff is a loose weave too.

OP
cornfedkiller
3/4" mil spec nylon 17337

Is that stuff an insanely tight weave? I ordered some military surplus shoulder straps or something once and cut some extra straps off and planned on using them for random projects but the weave is so tight that I couldn't even push a needle through it.

rj2

WKR
Is that stuff an insanely tight weave? I ordered some military surplus shoulder straps or something once and cut some extra straps off and planned on using them for random projects but the weave is so tight that I couldn't even push a needle through it.
It seems to be the same as the Seek Outside 3/4" webbing, and the Kuiu 3/4" webbing. But it is a pretty tight weave. the 17337 is definitely my favorite kind of webbing. I have a singer 15-91 that I have been using on it to make some compression straps and a few other odds and ends. It seems to do fine on 2 layers, I haven't tried more.