KUIU Yukon Pants measurements, size L

Hi,
Just received my Yukon pants in XXL, which should have been the right size according to KUIU. However, in these i can fit 5cm of insulation all around 😂. Maybe even fit my buddy inside.

Does anyone have the mesurements of their Yukpn pants in L. Hoping thay will fit. Think XL may be a bit to big as well. Dont really need the room for an insulation layer as im always just running a base layer. Cary an insulated storm tarp in case i need insulation while sitting down.

Want to know the maximum waist size (as mine wary from kuius chart), circumstances around the thighs (just beneath the crotch) and the bottom of the pants? Kuiu costumer service are bussy at the moment and to little help. Been waiting for three days...

I don't have a good way of measuring circumference or a metric tape but...

With my (medium*) Yukon pants laid flat on the floor:
Waist max 19"
Leg below crotch 12"
Leg at cuff 8"
Outseam 40"
Inseam 31"

The inseam I measured from cuff to the Y-seam below the fly zipper.

*Edit: I thought I had large but they are medium. Figured I would leave the post in case it's useful for someone else.

OP
Hognajegern
Thanks! Everything is helpfull.

Looks like your pantwaist matches KUIUs size chart. Also nice to se that the cuff on the bottom gets smaller with the rest. A medium cuff would actually fit my boot perfectly😅 however, a medium thigh would not fit. My thigh actually 26". And the XXL is 16x2=32" (see picture).

Guessing the circumstance grows exponentially.
M=24
XXL=32

Guessing the L is about 26,5 then. Waiting to see of anyone knows. But helpfull anyways.

Inseam is 34" for all the pants im considering, so i atleast know that fits 😅

Attachments

• IMG_20210509_191423.jpg
    IMG_20210509_191423.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 17

Wheels

WKR
Just saw your post. I measured my Large Yukons like you show in the picture, the thigh measurement is 14" on the large.

OP
Hognajegern
Thanks @Wheels!
Ended up ordering both an L and XL to try out since i anyways have to make a return. Im somewhere in between L and XL. Therefore nice to try.
And i ran out of patience 😅 even though i don't need it for a other 3 months 😂😂