Kuiu Zip Off Bottoms

UP NORTH

WKR
Looking to get a pair of zip off bottoms for treestand hunting whitetails. Which Kuiu bottoms would be the warmest? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ChrisAU

WKR
The Peloton 200 would be my choice for 1 pair for putting on at the tree and taking off before you walk out for warmth.

I have the Merino 145’s and Peloton 97’s that I use extensively for western and Whitetail hunting.

Southernhunters

Lil-Rokslider
The Super Down Ultra pants have been one of my best hunting clothes purchases to date!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mort9687

FNG
I have the peloton 200 zip offs and they are the best thing since sliced white bread. I have been contemplating getting a pair of zip off puffy pants for future hunts.

The Super Down Ultra pants have been one of my best hunting clothes purchases to date!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I first got them, I was pretty apprehensive about their warmth due to their weight and puffiness, but they are surprisingly warm.

I got a pair this spring and took them along for sitting in a turkey blind. Temp was 20 degrees, walked a ways with 230g merino wool base layers and sitka mountain pants and got in the blind. Didn't take me long to get cold so I dropped my pants, zipped the super down ultras on, and pulled my pants back up. Was almost instantly comfortable and sat there for 4 more hours and temp was only about 35 when I got out of the blind, and my legs never got cold at all.