Kuiu zip off pant base layer - where to buy?

Okay, I'm sold on the Kuiu zip off merino pants. But going to their website it says they won't be available until November. :( Is there anyplace else to buy them before October? Thanks!

*zap*

WKR
You might consider sizing up one size in those, I did and it worked for ne but mine are both used so who knows how they were laundered.

• Banned
OP
Newtosavage
I know this won't help you now, but I order winter stuff in the summer and summer stuff in the winter. I've ran into your problem a few times and decided to just start purchasing gear this way to avoid backorders
That's a good approach. I just didn't know about these until recently. Once I saw the video I was like man, that's brilliant. I want a pair! And then... DOH!

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I wouldn't overlook the peleton versions if those are in your size. Depending on the weight you want it seems like they have almost all sizes in one version or another. If you specifically want a certain pair then you'll need to wait.

fngTony

Okay Moderator
Staff member
You might consider sizing up one size in those, I did and it worked for ne but mine are both used so who knows how they were laundered.

I’ll second this. The calf sizing is a little small, difficult to start the zipper. Going up a waist size also gets you more calf circumference.

mcseal2

WKR
I went with the Peloton when I got mine and like them. I have the Kenai zip off pants too that are nice for being active in cold weather or glassing morning and night in warmer weather. They aren't super warm but are very breathable.

bmf0713

WKR
What size would you be looking for? I might be able to help you out.

bmf0713

WKR
I bought an xl pair in February that I don’t really like. They are brand new and I’ve only tried them on. I was gonna try and make them work or keep them for when the kids get older but if you really wanted a pair before hunting season I’d probably be willing to sell mine.

Elkeater

FNG
Merino wool can go for days without being washed and no BO stink! Try that with a synthetic material and smell the difference.

cravingame

Lil-Rokslider
I bought an xl pair in February that I don’t really like. They are brand new and I’ve only tried them on. I was gonna try and make them work or keep them for when the kids get older but if you really wanted a pair before hunting season I’d probably be willing to sell mine.
What weight? Price? Thanks