Kung flu and the 2nd?

We already know where the line is drawn........the line is at infringement. Just because they've already infringed doesn't mean we have to move the line. The line is already behind us. The ones that hate the 2nd are the ones that keep trying to move that line........infringe just a little at a time. Whether it's a little at a time, or all at once......makes no difference. The line is where it was, and will continue to be there. All the line does is determine who's now considered a criminal by their unconstitutional infringements. Lots of Constitutional law-abiding criminals in our nation today. ;)
Oh, you'd be asking for a line if you had different neighbors. ;)

brsnow

WKR
Most guns are owned by a small percentage of the population, certainly effective against your neighbors, but can’t see how they protect from the government these days. They have much more effective tools.

Most guns are owned by a small percentage of the population, certainly effective against your neighbors, but can’t see how they protect from the government these days. They have much more effective tools.
Which was my point, but one that some folks refuse to acknowledge. The high-cap mags are just pacifiers really.

brsnow

WKR
Which was my point, but one that some folks refuse to acknowledge. The high-cap mags are just pacifiers really.

I don’t recall the exact numbers, someone on here probably knows, but 90% of guns are owned by like 3% of the people.

brsnow

WKR
Yeah if uncle Sam gets pissed, your not beating an apache helicopter or A 10 warthog with your deer rifle.

not even really that, shut down power/communication, turn off water/utilities. Not to mention drones picking you off from extreme distance. That is just tip of the iceberg

Trr15

WKR
not even really that, shut down power/communication, turn off water/utilities. Not to mention drones picking you off from extreme distance. That is just tip of the iceberg

All valid points, but armed citizens are still problematic to a government that turns on them. Regardless of the gap in technology, there’s a reason a segment of the left wants to take your guns away and it isn’t to stop mass shootings. Everyone is far more willing to comply when they don’t have the means to defend themselves or offer resistance. I’m not trying to come across as anti-government or a conspiracy theorist, this is just a simple fact if you look at world history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brsnow

WKR
All valid points, but armed citizens are still problematic to a government that turns on them. Regardless of the gap in technology, there’s a reason a segment of the left wants to take your guns away and it isn’t to stop mass shootings. Everyone is far more willing to comply when they don’t have the means to defend themselves or offer resistance. I’m not trying to come across as anti-government or a conspiracy theorist, this is just a simple fact if you look at world history.

Historically weapons were more balanced. Today hackers are far more dangerous to the government than armed citizens.

OP
Azone

Azone

WKR

I agree with this, guns do have alot to do with our freedoms. The disaster that would ensue of the US government in armed conflict with it's own citizens would be horrible. They know this which is why they want all guns gone, no one to shoot back, no media disaster to clean up, or bodies to bury. As most of us know its alot easier to have total control of an unarmed population versus an armed one.

OP
Azone

Azone

WKR
Historically weapons were more balanced. Today hackers are far more dangerous to the government than armed citizens.

A hacker with a laptop that knows how to use it would definitely have a drone coming for them once there location was found.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Assuming the gov. nerd is better than the hacker, which I would not lay money on. Private sector pays too well and the gov. too poorly for the gov. to win that one. ;)

You would be surprised about some of the nerds working for the government.

jrice

FNG
I'm always very aware of the surroundings when handling guns. When I'm around people who didn't grow up in a gun owning house and have safety pounded into their minds from the earliest days I do tend to be more edgy. Not wanting to take what I would consider normal for granted I guess.
I feel the exact same way. And that's most people now. I hate the way guns are constantly being pointed at people in gunshops.

You would be surprised about some of the nerds working for the government.
How do you know I'm not one of them? ;) LOL

And you do realize that there are some gov. trained nerds that no longer work for the gov., know all the tricks and could possibly be disgruntled. Those would be the ones I'd pay attention to actually.

But frankly I don't like to even engage in these discussions bc it's just not gonna happen. The idea that young American men and women are going to turn on their own communities because of the orders of some nut job in the white house doesn't carry any water IMO. I believe that's what separates us from the rest of the world.

Last edited: