Kutana Pant Sizing ???

tdot

WKR
I have several pairs of Kuiu pants, and rain pants. Everything has been a 32 waist and fits me fine. I ordered a pair of 32 Tiburon and had to return them for 34.

Now that they have solids again in the Kutana Pant, I was about to order, but thought I'd double check first. Do the Kutana's fit like the Tiburon or other pants in Kuiu's lineup? I'm in Canada, so with the current exchange and duties and border closures, a return is costly.

Thanks

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
Get a 34. I can wear a 32 Attack barely but now go 34 for mountains. I bought 34 Katanas and they are slimmer and snugger in waist than the 34 Arttacks. I would call them a 33 slim.

Get a 34. I can wear a 32 Attack barely but now go 34 for mountains. I bought 34 Katanas and they are slimmer and snugger in waist than the 34 Arttacks. I would call them a 33 slim.

Yep. 32 Attacks fit me great, so I ordered 32 Kutana's. I wish I had gotten 34's. They fit, but barely. Crazy because I don't wear 34 in any pants I own, I'd be swimming in them and would be poking extra holes in some of my belts to keep them snug.

OP
T

tdot

WKR
Awesome. Thanks guys. I'll order a 34.... I asked Kuiu about the disappearance of them from the website and apparently they'll be relisted in a couple of weeks.

I think they're out of stock and removed the page. I don't know why they did that. I had a pair sitting in my cart and then it said unavailable, and then page with them was gone. I'm waiting on them to come back in (solid color 34 this time).

I also wear 34 in other Kuiu gear, so I didn't notice them running that much smaller - maybe a bit.

Life_Feeds_On_Life

Lil-Rokslider
I found the opposite to be true. Generally I wear a 38 so that's what I ordered. They were falling off me and I had to send them back for 36.