L.L. Bean Maine Warden's Field Boot

Radford

FNG
Anyone have experience with this boot? It looks awesome and checks a lot of boxes. Cant find a single review for it though. That is a big red flag for me. They do have an awesome one year warranty on paper. I’ve never tested it.

Here is the link.

I’ve been looking for a new boot and just came across this. I’m interested but without a single review to reference I’m hesitant. I’m a forester and looking for a three season boot for work and play. Ive got my summer boots already. Really curious about this boot.

ckk416

FNG
Anyone have experience with this boot? It looks awesome and checks a lot of boxes. Cant find a single review for it though. That is a big red flag for me. They do have an awesome one year warranty on paper. I’ve never tested it.

Here is the link.

I’ve been looking for a new boot and just came across this. I’m interested but without a single review to reference I’m hesitant. I’m a forester and looking for a three season boot for work and play. Ive got my summer boots already. Really curious about this boot.
I was looking at those as well, just haven't pulled the trigger.... The link you provided shows 16 reviews for 4.5 out of 5 stars...

OP
R

Radford

FNG
Yeah I should have specified. Not a single review outside of the product page.

They are a really good looking boot and I am very close to buying them. I moved along from the heavy mountain boots that everyone says you have to wear or your feet will disintegrate years ago and love these type of lightweight boots.