La Sportiva Trango Cube GTX Highlander, BRAND NEW, 44.5

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Literally tried on the right boot and knew that they were a touch too small for me, never worn, walked about 10 steps in them. The pictures say it all, still in the factory box with the tags still on them.

44.5, but fit like a true 10.5 boot
***I wear an 11 in Crispi, Lowa, and Saloman and had to go up a half size, I would only suggest buying these if you are a true 10.5 foot

This is an incredible boot. I have some miles and time in my new ones and they fit and feel like no other boot I have had before. They seem to engulf your feet with a wrapped feel and the heel pocket is soooooo nice.

Price is non-negotiable, look around, this price is a smoking deal. $300 shipped TYD

Trango Cube 2.jpg      copy.jpgTrango Cube 3 copy.jpg

OP
B
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Pm's replied to.

To be clear, these are brand new, not blemished, and there is no catch. These are just as you would buy them new off the shelf with the tags still on them. The La Sportiva website has all the info, weight, specs, materials, etc. I would suggest going there to research these. There are also some good threads on this forum with people talking about these boots.