La Sportiva Trango Cube's - Highlander Camp - 45 (11/.5), fit like true 11's

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
These have some slight wear, but I cleaned them up this weekend and they are in great shape, nothing wrong with them whatsoever. I could probably put some more elbow grease into them and get them totally clean, but I cleaned lightly with Nikwax wash (I did not/have not treated these ever).

I probably have 75-80 miles in these. I can recall wearing them on one hunt last year where I put on ~30 miles maybe and did a few creek crossings and such. The rest was worn on a treadmill or on local trails just breaking them in and making sure they would work for my feet.

These are euro 45, which La Sportiva says is a 11.5 mens. I wear an 11 in Crispi, Saloman, and L&S boots for reference. I first started with a 44.5, but moved up to the 45 for more room. If you are a true 11, or even a tweener between 10.5-11 these should be perfect for you if you have a normal'ish foot. A wide foot will not work in these...

I tossed the factory insole and replaced them with Superfeet carbon's since they are low profile and the toe box on this boot was way too tight with green's or oranges. The carbon's fit perfectly. I will include those.

These are $390 new + ~$50 for the superfeet...so I think $200 shipped TYD is a smoking deal on the boot.

PayPal F&F or you cover fees.

Boots 4.jpgBoots 3.jpgBoots 2.jpgBoots 1.jpgBoots 5.jpg

OP
B
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
$110 TYD, just want to net $100 bucks on these. Thats the dumbest offer I can make. I just want them out of my house.