La Sportiva TX5?

OP
ChrisAU

ChrisAU

WKR

smoothie25

Lil-Rokslider
Appreciate the feedback. Do you have a wide foot or are those boots just really narrow? I would say my foot is normal in width. I've never needed a wide boot/shoe.
I have the same boots and agree with Chris. I've had mine about a year now and done a lot of hiking with them in the Alps. They're a lightweight, flexible boot that's perfect for hiking (not carrying a heavy pack) IF you don't have a wide foot. I've never had any issues with other shoes/boots about being too narrow but I could use some room in the toe box with the La Sportivas. The clerk at the store I bought them from explained that La Sportivas are known to be more narrow and tighter fitting. Meindls are known to be wider..

I tried several pairs of all the top European brands here in Germany and settled on the TX5s because I wanted a lightweight, flexible, waterproof boot. As Chris stated, I'd get another pair if they were available in wide sizes. I'll likely pick up a pair of Hanwags or Meindls that are stiffer for hunting.