Ladies Boots

Leiah

FNG
It seems to be difficult finding women's hunting boots locally. So I am branching out to looking online. Any recommendations?

Wrench

WKR
My daughter is rocking hoffmans. They're as awesome for women as they are for men.

Bzn_Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
It seems to be difficult finding women's hunting boots locally. So I am branching out to looking online. Any recommendations?
Schnee's makes 3 different models of women's specific boots. Their women's timberline is really popular. Hope that helps

Michael54

WKR
I just bought my wife a pair of crispis. Mainly for the abbs system and the fact that she can roll her ankle on a flat sidewalk. She likes them alot so far.

Jbehredt

WKR
My wife has a failed hunting boot collection that rivals any shoe store. Found the Lowa mauria GTX last year and she loves them.

It depends on what you’re looking for. I dislike rigid hunting/hiking boots. I know some like them for sidehilling or bracing ankles, but I’m in favor of the barefoot, low profile boot. I am much more confident when I can feel the ground. I really enjoyed my inov-8 roc-lites. They have cleats so they grip really well but the soles aren’t so thick that I don’t have sensory feedback from my feet about the terrain. They don’t last long though. About 1-2 hard hunting seasons. And they don’t like fire😳. You’re right though. It’s hard to find women’s gear!

keepriding

Lil-Rokslider
My wife bought a pair of crispi Wyoming last summer. She doesn't have a ton of time in them, but likes them a lot. She's a size 6.5. Seemed like a great all-round boot to me. You can get a number of the Lowa boots in womens as well. In missoula, you ought to be able to try stuff on, do you have an REI? obviously, next time you're in bozeman do some boot shopping.

OP
Leiah

Leiah

FNG
I just bought my wife a pair of crispis. Mainly for the abbs system and the fact that she can roll her ankle on a flat sidewalk. She likes them alot so far.
Are Crispi mens? Or do they have a women's line?

OP
Leiah

Leiah

FNG
My wife has a failed hunting boot collection that rivals any shoe store. Found the Lowa mauria GTX last year and she loves them.
Right!!! It's a constant disappointment. I have not looked at Lowa. The only womens ones I saw locally were low hikers. My husband wears Lowa though and loves them.

Michael54

WKR
Are Crispi mens? Or do they have a women's line?
They have a womens line

OP
Leiah

Leiah

FNG
It depends on what you’re looking for. I dislike rigid hunting/hiking boots. I know some like them for sidehilling or bracing ankles, but I’m in favor of the barefoot, low profile boot. I am much more confident when I can feel the ground. I really enjoyed my inov-8 roc-lites. They have cleats so they grip really well but the soles aren’t so thick that I don’t have sensory feedback from my feet about the terrain. They don’t last long though. About 1-2 hard hunting seasons. And they don’t like fire😳. You’re right though. It’s hard to find women’s gear!
I like a little flex in my soles. But my feet get cold. I had 1000gram and they were to stiff. So switched and am running Under Armour Womens Browtine 2.0 400gram. Love them, just wish they had a bit more insulation.