Ladies bow

My wife is wanting to start shooting with me and the kids. What’s a good bow for the wife. Not wanting to spend a lot as I don’t think she will use it much. Just for shooting our 3d target range
Thanks.

Take a look at a used avail. Might be more than you want to spend though. Or one of the diamond starter bows.

Mass weight seemed to make more of a difference for my wife than anything.

OP
S
Take a look at a used avail. Might be more than you want to spend though. Or one of the diamond starter bows.

Mass weight seemed to make more of a difference for my wife than anything.
When you refer to mass weight are your refereeing to over all weight?

OR Archer

WKR
A Mathew’s Chill SDX is a great womens bow. Easier drawing than the Avail or Prima with the same IBO speeds. Probably find it cheaper than the Avail also.

tk44

FNG
Classified Approved
Mission Bows seem to be a good value for entry level archers. The brand is owned by Matthews, too.

Raj patel

Lil-Rokslider
My wife started with a mission, shot it some, bumped up to a bowtech SD last year, and loves it. Having a bow she can shoot well has made all the difference in her desire to shoot often.

nphunter

WKR
If you can find a used Strothers Hope or Moxie Angel they are great bows, easy to draw, lightweight, and well made. Moxie still make the Angel but they are pretty expensive new (the hope is the exact same bow), I haven't found a better youth or womens bow out yet. My wife has had a Vixen, Carbon Spyder with fire nock Ti components, a Nitrum and now the Hope, my boys are also shooting the Hope, I found the first one for like $300 all setup and paid a little more for the second but sold the carbon spyder for much more than I paid for the Hope's.