Lancaster archery returns?

I ordered some wns c2 limbs and well I hate them lol will Lancaster take them back or exchange them or am I stuck with them after being shot? I went back to my short limbs I just shoot better with them and these limbs are heavy like overall bow weight heavy and loud. So what do y’all think will they take them back or do I just suck it up and find someone who wants them at a heavily discounted price. Also they’re long I also figured out I like my shorts making a 58” bow just works for me longs make the bow feel like it’s a foot longer

Tahoe1305

WKR
I sent back an unopened quiver last week. No issues. I ate return shipping but all refunded.

OP
R
I sent back an unopened quiver last week. No issues. I ate return shipping but all refunded.
I’m not worried about return shipping was just curious if they’d take them back and refund some of the money lol not all but some if not I’m probably just gonna give them away to someone who needs or wants them.

Tahoe1305

WKR
Give them a call. You’ll need a return number anyway. If it’s in accordance with there return policies I imagine you will. Can be found on their webpage as well