Land Cruiser for sale anyone?

FLATHEAD

WKR
I have a '94 Triple locked FJ80 but would never sell.
3" lift, 295-16 Toyo's, just removed the flares and
bed linered the bottom 1/3.
Great trail rig.
Hope you find one.

i had a 70 and loved it, had a crank start if the battery was dead,
what is "triple locked"?

Reactions: dla
OP
Sapcut

Sapcut

WKR
The older solid front axle models with triple lockers would be the ticket.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I had a triple locked ‘96 LX my son drove until a few weeks ago. He had just driven 3.5 hours at 75 mph on an interstate going back to college. As soon as he hit campus the brakes failed, steering failed. He was able to coast into a parking lot and bump against a curb to stop. He called me to tell me something is bad wrong when it burst into flames under the hood.

Engine and components were ruined. I sold it to a parter out guy for more than I paid for it.

FLATHEAD

WKR
Yes. I check it quite often. I have bought one from there before but tends to be higher priced from the Mudder family. I am on Mud quite often as Bullelk.
I'm on mud as FLAK, my old name on here.
I'm just across the bay from you.

OP
Sapcut

Sapcut

WKR
Ironically, right after killing the pork I kind of used it bartering to decrease the labor price to replace knock sensors in my ‘99 LC.

KBC

WKR
I'd love a good Landcruiser too. I'm getting ready to get my '51 Chevy pickup that my wife and I drove in our wedding back on the road again to try and swap it for a Landcruiser if you know anyone...

bobr1

WKR
I have a 2000 LC. But will never sell it. The 100s are really hard to find now. Most also need the timing belt changed which can be a big expense or a lot of time if you don’t diy. I’d be checking the nearest big cities or places like Texas, Arizona or some west coast areas that don’t use salt on the roads or super close to the ocean. I was lucky and got mine from a mud member who had immaculate records and babies it. I spent like 2 or 3 years searching for one. Good luck

Also expect to pay a lot. I bought mine for $14k with only 75k miles in 2016. It only has about 110k miles now.

This one is $26k and has 170k miles.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/est/ctd/d/kirkland-2006-toyota-land-cruiser-4wd/7381276193.html

Last edited: