Lanthrop & Sons Boots

Anyone have any experience with these boots? Wore out my Lowas and looking to get into a stiffer boot that's better for side hill-ing

i count eye guards

Lil-Rokslider
Only heard good things about them.

Also a huge fan of the Crispi line. Wore the Thor's this year and loved them until it got into the 30s and started raining/ snowing. Couldn't imagine a better boot for chasing elk during the archery season though.

Extrapale

WKR
They don't make my size, so no 1st hand experience.
My hunting partner has tried every boot out there. He stopped after 2 pairs of L&S because if durability issues.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

I just purchased the L&S synergy footbed. Honestly I think any boot can be upgraded with these footbeds. They are so comfortable. The footbeds from the kenetrek’s are that high density foam that only lasts one year before you start to see flat spots from foot pressure. I do love my Kenetrek. Pots though. So far they have held up very well. They are a very stiff boot. They told me it would take about 30 miles to break in. I felt that after 10 miles I could wear them comfortably without having to take them off.

Definitely do a search... lots of threads on them here and I’d say overwhelmingly positive.

I did the whole system a year or two ago and really love the boots. It’s cool talking to one the Lathrop brothers in the phone through the process. Customer service is top notch honestly.

Do you have specific questions? I got the Mountain Hunters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk