Lapponia vs other crispi boots durability?

Campsaver has them discounted to $319 plus another 15% off thru tonight - I ordered a pair to try out.
I’ve got a narrow foot with a low volume heel that is a bad combination for blisters with most boots. Let me know how these fit you. I’m also looking at the La Sportiva Aequilibrium. I may need to order both and see which one works.

kad11

WKR
I’ve got a narrow foot with a low volume heel that is a bad combination for blisters with most boots. Let me know how these fit you. I’m also looking at the La Sportiva Aequilibrium. I may need to order both and see which one works.
Sounds like we have similar feet - I have to tape my heels with pretty much any boot, no matter how well they fit.

Haha, I'm also planning to try the Aequilibrium next if these don't pan out...

Sounds like we have similar feet - I have to tape my heels with pretty much any boot, no matter how well they fit.

Haha, I'm also planning to try the Aequilibrium next if these don't pan out...
I am happy to hear someone has the same problem feet. But I’m sorry if you’ve had the same boot problems I’ve had!

I tried many and it has always ended in painful blisters. I’ve now ordered Aequilibrium and the Taiss Light in 10.5 and 11. (Mammut suggests ordering one size up from normal). I decided trying them all at the same time would make for a better comparison. No stores have them near me, so ordering and returning are my only options. I rely heavily on info from sites like this.

When I find the boot that fits best, I still plan to spring for Sheepfeet insoles, and tape my heels….

If you find a good combo please let me know!

kad11

WKR
I am happy to hear someone has the same problem feet. But I’m sorry if you’ve had the same boot problems I’ve had!

I tried many and it has always ended in painful blisters. I’ve now ordered Aequilibrium and the Taiss Light in 10.5 and 11. (Mammut suggests ordering one size up from normal). I decided trying them all at the same time would make for a better comparison. No stores have them near me, so ordering and returning are my only options. I rely heavily on info from sites like this.

When I find the boot that fits best, I still plan to spring for Sheepfeet insoles, and tape my heels….

If you find a good combo please let me know!
The Mammuts feel great - I think they're going to be a winner.

The Mammuts feel great - I think they're going to be a winner.
I agree! The Mammuts are amazing. The La Sportivas arrived at the same time. They had a looser feel and more slop for me. The boots did not hold my heels nearly as well. Mammut Tiass Light for the win.

kad11

WKR
I agree! The Mammuts are amazing. The La Sportivas arrived at the same time. They had a looser feel and more slop for me. The boots did not hold my heels nearly as well. Mammut Tiass Light for the win.
Yep, they fit like a glove without having to cinch the laces down and have a great blend of stiffness and rocker with a slight flex across the forefoot.

Yep, they fit like a glove without having to cinch the laces down and have a great blend of stiffness and rocker with a slight flex across the forefoot.
These are the best fitting boots I’ve tried. Amazing. Even though they suggested a half size up, I found my normal size to fit best.