WTB Large Magnum Rifle primers

TGLBRH

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Does anyone have any leads on some magnum rifle primers other than gunbroker.com?

There are so many fake websites out there it's hard to filter through them all.

Also if anyone has any in Northern CA I'd be interested in purchasing. Thanks

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
If you follow the reloading thread on long range hunting, those guys post components whenever they show up. That said, I haven't seen any magnum primers in a long time. Hopefully some will show up before summer.

Super tag

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you really want some then bite the bullet and pick some up on Gunbroker, yeah they’re expensive but you’ll have them. They aren’t coming back strong anytime soon.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If you really want some then bite the bullet and pick some up on Gunbroker, yeah they’re expensive but you’ll have them. They aren’t coming back strong anytime soon.
The only cci 250 I see on there are $55 for 100, yes 100 primers. I wouldn't pay that if it was the last box on earth!

Super tag

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s all relative, I wouldn’t let 55$ stop me from shooting
Have to come to terms with the reality that we are in a different world right now. Idaho falls is one of the best gun shop towns their is, no primers available and our main shop told us don’t plan on any- period, they can’t get them. So, in that regard what’s it worth?
Agree the 55$ is steep and I would keep looking, but I picked up a box of 1000 215 match primers a month ago for 200$ and was glad to pay it- look everyday you’ll find some

nobody

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Have to come to terms with the reality that we are in a different world right now. Idaho falls is one of the best gun shop towns their is, no primers available and our main shop told us don’t plan on any- period, they can’t get them. So, in that regard what’s it worth?
Agree the 55$ is steep and I would keep looking, but I picked up a box of 1000 215 match primers a month ago for 200$ and was glad to pay it- look everyday you’ll find some
If you're talking about "The Gun Shop" in IF, that's saying something. They've always been, every since I started shopping there 5 or 6 years ago, one of the few places that seemed to just have stuff. If they can't get them or don't have them, chances are essentially nobody can or will!

CC11

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They're starting to show. Brownells had Federal Match primers in today, went pretty quick tho

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just refuse to pay out of this world prices. I've paid $100 for my last 2 1k cci 450 and was fine with it. Not about to pay $55 for a 100. I'll just shoot other calibers I have plenty of components for.

Jr4

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have any leads on some magnum rifle primers other than gunbroker.com?

There are so many fake websites out there it's hard to filter through them all.

Also if anyone has any in Northern CA I'd be interested in purchasing. Thanks
Did you ever get your hands on primers?
I can probably help you out