Large Marsupial harness doesn’t pair well with swaro 15x56

Just ordered the large marsupial Bino harness for my swaro 15x56s and I’m a little disappointed. First of its a great looking harness it’s well made, the magnet system it has works well and it’s sleek and slim which is what I like in a Bino harness and why I ordered it in the first place BUT the binos just narrowly fit in the harness, if you run eye cups on the bottom lenses they flat out won’t fit at all.

The best way to fit them in there is to fold the binocular all the way Inward to slide it in, but the problem with that is that you have to readjust the width of the Bino to look through it everytime you pull it out. The most frustrating part is there is so much resistance to pulling them out once they get in there just due to the grippy coating on the swaros and the size of the pouch you have to use two hands to get them out, one holding onto the bottom of the harness to hold it in place.

It’s very inefficient and time consuming which is crucial for glassing in my opinion. I know most of you won’t be ever run 15 power binos in a harness but just thought I’d mention it for anyone looking at this harness for 15x56 swaros.

jdubrr

Lil-Rokslider
Do you plan on wearing this setup on your chest? I normally keep my 15's in my pack until I get to my glassing spot

I had read the reviews and knew they would be tight in a large. Tried one anyway and sold it. I just use the swaro case and keep it in my pack.

That being said I run a marsupial small for my swaro 10x42 els and love it. I am sure marsupial is aware of this and will eventually fix the problem. Great company to deal with.

OP
GetWestern
Do you plan on wearing this setup on your chest? I normally keep my 15's in my pack until I get to my glassing spot
I do plan on using them on my chest in certain areas I go into to save the weight of carrying my 10x42s when I know I won’t use them.

OP
GetWestern
I had read the reviews and knew they would be tight in a large. Tried one anyway and sold it. I just use the swaro case and keep it in my pack.

That being said I run a marsupial small for my swaro 10x42 els and love it. I am sure marsupial is aware of this and will eventually fix the problem. Great company to deal with.
I contacted marsupial and they said I can return them which I did and I ordered a Alaska guide harness for now, they said there coming out with a newer model that will work better with the 15x56s better in a couple of months.