Las Cruces, NM rendezvous

jwpenn

Lil-Rokslider
If there are any southern NM roksliders that want to get together for a workout or a beer or just to meet let me know. I'd be open to meeting similar minded guys (gals welcome too of course) that we could start a local social group to encourage each other and maybe even hunting partners down the road? I'm north of mayfield high school. Throw some ideas out if you're interested, if not no big deal. Just want to put some of us similar hobby folks together. Don't feel obligated just because you're in the area.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
jwpenn

jwpenn

Lil-Rokslider
I heard there’s a cute little trade college down there in las cruces.
Lol.... yes, it pretends to have a football program too. The education is as good as anywhere, but the football (and the fact administration likes the whooping boy pay days the program gives them) is a constant problem and embarrassment for the community

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Lol.... yes, it pretends to have a football program too. The education is as good as anywhere, but the football (and the fact administration likes the whooping boy pay days the program gives them) is a constant problem and embarrassment for the community

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

There used to be an Italian restaurant there that had a pretty solid lobster ravioli for being in New Mexico.

Any of you NM guys willing to help me sort out draw odds in a specific unit or two as a non resident? I'd gladly reciprocate for Colorado.