Last day for Dark Energy 15%

dotman

WKR
Hard to pay their price for a 10000mah charger when you can get a very durable high quality Anker 20100mah for $39.99. I've been using Ankers for a few years and have dropped them and gotten them wet, not soaked, with zero problem.

Is the premium just because they support hunting?

MIKEYB

WKR
I heard Brian say he has a gritty bowman promo code for 15% in one of the last podcasts I believe. Like Dotman, curious about the premium on them. I know Aron ran Anker's and now prefers the dark energy. Better build, durability? I do not have any experience with either.

dotman

WKR
I heard Brian say he has a gritty bowman promo code for 15% in one of the last podcasts I believe. Like Dotman, curious about the premium on them. I know Aron ran Anker's and now prefers the dark energy. Better build, durability? I do not have any experience with either.

Yeah be interested to know why other then the DE is waterproof but you have to spend $200 to get the same power as a $39.99 Anker that is plenty durable and at that price cheaper to replace every few years if at all.

Yeah be interested to know why other then the DE is waterproof but you have to spend $200 to get the same power as a $39.99 Anker that is plenty durable and at that price cheaper to replace every few years if at all.

I buy whatever's cheapest, as they all seem to lose functionality after a while and it's not like I go swimming with them, but I really like DE's charge cables.

I'm sure it's not easy to make it water/dustproof but I can't see paying that price even if it is a warranted cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk