Last Ditch Effort for 75lb 80% Mod

I got my VXR 31.5 in January and my shop has been trying to get this mod since I ordered it in November the day the bow came out. I know they are the same as the Vertix so I'm at a loss. I've called a lot of shops and searched eBay but can't find this mod!

To be specific it's G 54132A - 75lb 28" 80% VXR 31.5

I want to finish getting this bow perfect but I need the mod. It also doesn't help that Mathews is closed.

Zac

WKR
Have you checked with WIlde arrow. You can hit up archer Jonesy on Instagram as well and see if they could arrange something. A lot of shops are allowing door deliveries.

OP
StopMakingSense
Yeah, I checked with Jeremiah at Wilde Arrow and Humphries who I ordered it from to double-check. Looking like I'll grab a G 75lb 85% let off on eBay then.

JBahr

Lil-Rokslider
Call Lancaster Archery Supply, they should be able help you out. I have also had Scheels order them for me, if you have one close.

OP
StopMakingSense
You can't order them right now, Mathews is closed, I've had this mod on order since November at my shop, thank you though

Yeah they're let off specific, I just ordered an 85% 75lb 28" mod for the VXR 31.5.. wanted 80% but oh well, no idea when I would see this due to manufacturing being shut down.