WTS Last gear dump for sometime.

4dcfries

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sadly I won’t be able to bow hunt elk for some time. Thus my fellow members will benefit from some the gear I have.

I will gladly send any additional info along with pictures via text, my contact is 216-970-4336.

Sitka Acent Pant (36T) never used..brand new condition. (New $189, now $125 plus shipping)

Sitka Timberline Pant (36T) used for one week and in perfect condition. (New $249, now $160 plus shipping)

Forloh Deep Space Half Zip Top (large), Exposed Camo pattern. Although used for the month shows no wear and in perfect condition. Amazing shirt in my opinion. (New $129, now $90 plus shipping)

Forloh AllClima Softshell Jacket with RECCO (large). This was the only jacket I used all week in camp. Waterproof and quiet this thing really impressed me. I have two so letting this go. Perfect condition as well. (New $399, now $300 plus shipping.

For complete info on these items please go the manufacture site. Again just ding me and I will be happy to send a pic or FaceTime. Thanks. DCF

setch

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
RE: the froloh...I read the manufacturer's description, but how warm is it...can you compare it to a kuiu or sitka product? Or is it primary bullet-prood rain gear?

OP

4dcfries

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think the jacket was plenty with just an long sleeve under and it. I would say it is similar to the dewpoint. They do make a stronger purpose rain jacket but this was plenty for what I needed. It was quiet and very well made. If you don’t like it send it back and I will send you back the money. Tough to take my word on it.