Last Northeast Archery Whitetail before moving West

ctfxd3

Lil-Rokslider
Was lucky enough to harvest my biggest whitetail to date with a bow. Pretty pumped on this one as it may be my last chance to hunt in the Northeast for a while, moving to CO Feb 1. Saw him on the property the night before and had him come right into to a grunt the following morning, gave me a perfect 25 yard broadside shot from my climber. Double lunged and watched him crash about 15 yards away.

rmarshall

WKR
Awesome! You'll love the west but there is something special about hunting whitetails.. and hands down they eat better than mule deer IMO

OP
ctfxd3

ctfxd3

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome! You'll love the west but there is something special about hunting whitetails.. and hands down they eat better than mule deer IMO

Thank you, I will definitely miss the chase for sure. I've also heard that they are better eating from quite a few people.

Walking Birds

Lil-Rokslider
Nice buck! As mentioned above, you'll love the west, but there is something special about the northeastern woods come November

Titan_Bow

WKR
Nice deer! I’ve been in Colorado 14 years now, you’ll still be able to scratch that whitetail itch. Some real bruiser whitetails on the eastern plains of Colorado and plenty of them in Nebraska and Kansas as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ctfxd3

ctfxd3

Lil-Rokslider
Nice deer! I’ve been in Colorado 14 years now, you’ll still be able to scratch that whitetail itch. Some real bruiser whitetails on the eastern plains of Colorado and plenty of them in Nebraska and Kansas as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man, I will definitely have to scratch the itch. How do you like it out there?