Last time a 215 Hybrid was seen?

I am not totally ignorant. I've surfed pretty hard the last 15 months. Scored powder here and there. Many say things are improving. I live in a very heavy reloading area. Everyone looks very hard locally. Many people in this region are able to pull the lever and make ammo.

But when I the last time anyone has seen a 215 Hybrid in stock? Over a year? As bad as 143 ELD-Xs?

For that matter....has anyone seen 300 PRC brass in the last year?

Just trying to gauge my level of expectation or find alternate calibers or load combos. I am floored I cannot find Redding 300 PRC DIES anywhere. I get the primer shortage and ammo shortage. Didn't think Dies would be hard to find

slowelk

WKR
LGS in April of this year, I purchased one of five boxes on the shelf. Trying to do my part and not hoard knowing that 100 could get me through this year.

200gr ELDx are my backup that I have been seeing pop up more often.

ID_Matt

WKR
I also surf pretty hard and generally see when things are in stock... the last time I remember 215's was I want to say December of last year. Supposedly they are making another batch later this year??

As far 300 PRC brass... seen that a few times. A friend just got Lapua a month or so ago.

BBob

WKR
I stocked up (Berger 215 Hyb) from Graf's 08/2020. They weren't in stock very long. Haven't paid attention since.

Last edited:
OP
J
6.5 Creed brass I never thought would dry up. Almost like an STD 2-3 years ago. I am out of that also. Only Lapua SR in stock....which is also like an STD....aint nobody want that schitt...

I was able to purchase 300 Hornady 212 ELD-X. They will work for a year or two if I can get them to group well. The Hybrids were stellar tho

Dschwan

WKR
I am not totally ignorant. I've surfed pretty hard the last 15 months. Scored powder here and there. Many say things are improving. I live in a very heavy reloading area. Everyone looks very hard locally. Many people in this region are able to pull the lever and make ammo.

But when I the last time anyone has seen a 215 Hybrid in stock? Over a year? As bad as 143 ELD-Xs?

For that matter....has anyone seen 300 PRC brass in the last year?

Just trying to gauge my level of expectation or find alternate calibers or load combos. I am floored I cannot find Redding 300 PRC DIES anywhere. I get the primer shortage and ammo shortage. Didn't think Dies would be hard to find
I think I have 10 pcs that I pulled a few months back. PM me if you want them. I will verify after work

I had an oops watching the available stock dry up smiling about the 2 full boxes I had that would last me at least a year when I went to load some realized I had about 30 left.... finally scored a box on a trade a month ago

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I’m in the same boat. I got some late last year and have looked religiously since for more. I have found 143 eldx once or twice but it has been tough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAKPAKR

WKR
Why is the SRP stuff undesirable?
I use the SRP Lapua brass in my 6.5 CM without any trouble. However, I kind of wish I had the LRP brass now as my stock of Federal 210Ms is much better than my stock of 205Ms and I am saving my CCI 450s for my AR.

And, somewhat on the thread topic, 230 gr Hybrid Targets have been pretty rare, too.

Lawnboi

WKR
I use the SRP Lapua brass in my 6.5 CM without any trouble. However, I kind of wish I had the LRP brass now as my stock of Federal 210Ms is much better than my stock of 205Ms and I am saving my CCI 450s for my AR.

And, somewhat on the thread topic, 230 gr Hybrid Targets have been pretty rare, too.
Iv got a new sealed box of lrp Lapua 6.5cm that I’d consider trading for a box of sealed srp

BAKPAKR

WKR
Iv got a new sealed box of lrp Lapua 6.5cm that I’d consider trading for a box of sealed Lapua SRP 6.5, I would take you up on that.
If I had a sealed box of Lapua SRP 6.5 brass sitting around, I would take you up on that.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04