Late season bibs?

Sitka Incinerator bibs and the Fanatic coat is my go to. My struggle with all bibs is that when I sit they get tight over the knees and loose their loft making my knees my weak point. Also like a puffy pant on underneath them.

same thing happens to me, Have you tried heavy fleece midlayers to combat this? That’s something I’ve been considering

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I am liking my new 2019 Fanatic Bib. I have only run it down to 0 outside but it keep me worm no problem. I will update as the weather gets colder but a great bib and can't see a problem with running them the rest of the year.

OP
B

bae350

FNG
Anyone have any thoughts on the Kryptek Aegis compared to the others, or just in general?

I have no experience but I saw that midwayUSA had them on sale for $200 a couple days ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Aegis but have never had the opportunity to use it. The hunt I had bought it for had a major warming trend right before I headed out the door.

I have worn the Cadog in near zero weather several times and not had an issue staying warm.

Kotaman

WKR
Sitka Incinerator bibs and the Fanatic coat is my go to. My struggle with all bibs is that when I sit they get tight over the knees and loose their loft making my knees my weak point. Also like a puffy pant on underneath them.

this is how I roll as well...

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hinkraka