Late Season Muzzlelaoder Mule Deer Hunt

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Here ya go Robby......an upgrade over yours......it's got a cassette player along with an am/fm.
327,000 hard earned miles.

Randy

P.s.......that photo of you and your son next to the hanging deer is PRICELESS.
Reminds me of my dad and the good ol days.View attachment 136539

That’s a real truck there.

And thanks on the photo. It too reminded me of my dad when I was a kid.

I told Cash there’s no guarantee we’ll ever get another pic like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outlaw99

WKR
Awesome writhe up and pics Robby, thanks for sharing and allowing us to tag along. If every father took the time with their son like you, the world would be a much better place.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome writhe up and pics Robby, thanks for sharing and allowing us to tag along. If every father took the time with their son like you, the world would be a much better place.

Thank you. I can’t imagine people not wanting to spend time with their kids. It’s some of the best days of life.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats! Been following along since the begining! Who's deer is the other one on the meat pole?

Sent from my F1 using Tapatalk

That’s mine that I got last Monday. It’s back a few pages on the thread.

VANDAL

WKR
Ok, I’m going to attempt to keep this live hunt going so I needed to figure out how to edit, merge, and upload videos all from my iPhone...my 7 yr old told me how .

Looks like it worked...let me know if you can’t see the video of those two different bucks.

My plan is to leave early tomorrow and hunt through Friday night. Be home for kids basketball/soccer games on Saturday and then head back for a couple more days.

Tomorrow and Tuesday I’m going to hunt a different area to see what I can turn up. Then head back to where Robby and Cash were this weekend. I’m excited.

My plan is to update live throughout the day as frequently as I can and hopefully provide a nightly summary video.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok, I’m going to attempt to keep this live hunt going so I needed to figure out how to edit, merge, and upload videos all from my iPhone...my 7 yr old told me how .

Looks like it worked...let me know if you can’t see the video of those two different bucks.

My plan is to leave early tomorrow and hunt through Friday night. Be home for kids basketball/soccer games on Saturday and then head back for a couple more days.

Tomorrow and Tuesday I’m going to hunt a different area to see what I can turn up. Then head back to where Robby and Cash were this weekend. I’m excited.

My plan is to update live throughout the day as frequently as I can and hopefully provide a nightly summary video.

Looks like you editing worked nicely. Excited to see what you turn up. Good luck

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Be sure and hold your phone horizontal if you’re using it to film. That’s why you’re getting those black edges. Other than that, looks good. Go knock them dead buddy

Michael54

WKR
Vandal has some big shoes to fill. Looks like Robbie and Cash set the bar pretty high looking at that meat pole picture. Good Luck! And have fun doing it!

VANDAL

WKR
Cold start to the morning. 18 degrees with about a 20 mph wind. Seeing quite a few deer already. Here’s the best buck so far...still waiting to get a better look. Tall and heavy with maybe a couple stickers on left side. I need to get closer.

IMG_0782.jpg

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Cold start to the morning. 18 degrees with about a 20 mph wind. Seeing quite a few deer already. Here’s the best buck so far...still waiting to get a better look. Tall and heavy with maybe a couple stickers on left side. I need to get closer.

View attachment 136883

He’s got decent forks from what I can see

VANDAL

WKR
That first buck I showed is a nice buck, definitely mature. What I initially thot was a cheater was a deformed G3. He is heavy with real nice eye guards but compact.

I’ll pass for now, gonna keep searching. So far this morning 4 bucks, 18 does.

IMG_0796.jpg

VANDAL

WKR
If that's a somewhat tough unit that looks like a no doubter.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

It is a tough unit, very tough. The bigger bucks we’ve shown on this thread are top end for the area.

Not sure what I’m looking for at this point....