Lathrop and sons synergy

kipper09

WKR
Going to order a pair or maybe two of these. Has anybody trimmed them? Want to put in A pair of Hoffman explorers and a pair of Crispis. Don’t think they can trim them for me as they don’t sell either boot. Just wanted to see how easy they trimmed and if anybody had any experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
They should be pretty easy for you to trim. All the ones I've gotten had to be trimmed to size straight from the package.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I didn't have to trim mine, but I didn't care for the Synergy's. They slid around too much in the boots and bunched up. They said they had a bad batch and sent me a new pair, and the new pair did the same thing.

VernAK

WKR
I've been wearing them for a decade and love em. I haven't had to trim but it should be easy with a scissor.

I need to get a couple pair but haven't looked at their shipping fees to see if they are still way out there.

OP
kipper09

kipper09

WKR
You guys that don’t have to trim did you have l&s trim them? Or how did that work out(what size boot do you wear and what size footbed did you order)?

5 miles I have read a couple reviews stating the same thing you said. I been trying superfeet and can’t get much to work for my foot. The green arch hits me way far back. The orange is a lot closer but it still isn’t quite right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
5 miles I have read a couple reviews stating the same thing you said. I been trying superfeet and can’t get much to work for my foot. The green arch hits me way far back. The orange is a lot closer but it still isn’t quite right.

I love the SF Orange. When I look at them it seems like the arch would be too far back, but my feet have never complained. I have them in 4 pairs of boots now and haven't had a single issue with them. I've been using them since 2012.

jmez

WKR
I have to trim mine, it isn't hard. Just trim a little at a time until they fit correctly.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Look at Cabelas they are $55 I think. The last time I ordered from Lathrop I’m pretty sure they were $75 ish

I didn't have to trim mine, but I didn't care for the Synergy's. They slid around too much in the boots and bunched up. They said they had a bad batch and sent me a new pair, and the new pair did the same thing.

Man thats weird mine were the opposite. I could hardly put mine in our pull out because the bottom was so sticky.

VernAK

WKR
Look at Cabelas they are $55 I think. The last time I ordered from Lathrop I’m pretty sure they were $75 ish

Lathrops have lowered their price to match Cabelas.......Cabelas will provide free shipping but theirs are sized s/l/xl etc while Lathrop sizes theirs at specific boot sizes.

rfc86

FNG
I had L&S custom fit mine for my Schnees Bearttooth. Even though they don't sell those boots, when I called they told me they had a template. When they arrived it was a perfect fit. Love the Footbeds. Just give them a call, excellent experience.

CJF

WKR
I just laid the factory insole on top of the synergy, traced with perm. marker, cut with kitchen shears.