Lathrop and Sons

USMCret

FNG
Well after doing all the research I could I decided to reach out to Lathrop and Sons. I ordered their mapping system and was amazed. After doing 3 imprints of each foot and taking 4 pictures of each all was sent back. A few days later I got a call from James and spent a couple of hours going over options and evaluation of my feet which are very difficult. I have a very small, very flat and wide foot. I have never found or been happy with anything I have ever found. I bit the big bullet and order a pair of boots. Should be about 2 1/2 weeks and cant wait.

324matt

Lil-Rokslider
I wanted to try them too. But after reading the review thread on here, I ended up using the Hoffman discount code and bought some Explorers and Cowboy pacs for less than the lathrup boots. I hope you have good results

RyanCmns

WKR
I had the choice between a LOWA or their hunter and I choose their hunter.

I had the same choices as well. My size was out of stock they should be here this week if they got their order in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought their hunter boots and they have been amazing for me so far. I have about 200 weighted miles on them, and for me, that is where they shine. They aren’t crazy comfortable for the drive to wherever I’m hiking, but once you’re there and throw a weighted pack on, they just get more and more comfortable. I don’t believe I’ve had a blister yet, after getting rid of my kenetreks for quite the opposite reason. They just didn’t fit me properly. Good luck, I hope your hunters fit you as well as mine fit me!

RyanCmns

WKR
I received my pair of hunters today I was worried they would be way to big nope they are legit fit perfect (so far)give me a month and I’ll throw in some better info first impression they are awesome!!!!!!!

mthayr

WKR
@RyanCmns What are your thoughts a few month in? Still working out? I'm considering the same but $1K is a LOT for boots...

jack88

Lil-Rokslider
I had my feet mapped at the sheep show this year. They put me into the Hunters and I put on over 150 weighted miles this season in the mountains. Best pair of boots I've owned, comfort is like a gym shoe when you've got a weighted pack. They are a really tough boot, all my previous Lowas would have a good chunk of the rubber rand missing with this many miles. Overall 9/10 for me, price being the only negative.

RyanCmns

WKR
@mthayr they are hands down the best I’ve used not sure how many miles I’ve put on them but they have gone on 3 elk tags and 1 deer tag still feel new. the only negative I have has already been mentioned it’s definitely a lot of cash. I really want to compare them to sheepsfeet that would save some cash for sure

OP
U

USMCret

FNG
they preformed great on my moose hunt and would never look back. The money is tough at first but once you have them you'll wonder how you lived without them