lathrop and sons

OBP

WKR
Haha I was thinking the same thing. Been trying to get a hold of them all this week, want to take advantage of the deal on the alaskas.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have Steve's home and cell # and he didn't answer either, so I'm thinking something is going on (hunting of family). I'll try and get a hold of them again and let them know to hop on this thread.

Kotaman

WKR
Yeah, I called several times last week as well to order a pair of Trapper Elites to no avail. Finally ordered them online but have never received confirmation that they have them, or they've shipped.

I've had this problem before, but managed to get ahold of them after awhile. Just a really POOR way to run a business if you ask me. I own several pair of Han Wags purchased through them, but it is very frustrating to do business with them at times.

Can't imagine how much business it COSTS them. It's not like this is a one time occurence. Happens all the time...My guess is they are hunting but you'd think they'd get someone to answer the phones or at a minimum return calls and emails. Or even have the courtesy to post a message somewhere that they are out. As good as they are, this is just plain poor business if you ask me and has to cost them dearly. I too hope it is nothing serious but just plain walking away from a business for a week is weird...

Last edited:
I ordered another pair of boots online two weeks ago and haven't heard anything in terms of shipping... Doesn't really bother me, but I was helping out a friend by getting him an early Christmas present so that he could use them on an Elk hunt in CO, he didn't get them in time... But he doesn't know about them, so he will get them when he gets them I suppose.

Kotaman

WKR
Well...My Trapper Elites showed up today! Took less than a week to get them, so someone is tending to business. Just kinda weird that nobody answers the phone or emails...By the way, these boots look fantastic.

OBP

WKR
Just wanted to update that I spoke with Steve today and he got me all taken care of and my Alaskas are on their way.

crazy_davey

Lil-Rokslider
Stephen and James have been very good to us over the past few years. My father and I and a pretty good handful of friends have special ordered boots from them(a model of Hanwags they don't carry) and they have been very accommodating. These guys were the only Hanwag dealer willing to order these boots for us. Had one screw up but they were more than willing to help fix the problem even after my little phone blow up :eek:.

I wish every dealer out there had the super customer service that these guys dish out! Doesn't hurt that they are hunters either, other than answering the phones once and a while during hunting season ;)

IMGP0033.jpg