Lathrop & Sons Mountain Hunter Boot Review, by Jared Bloomgren

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Staff member Jared "J-Rod" Bloomgren is back with another great review. He has been testing the new Lathrop & Sons Mountain Hunter boots this spring while shed hunting, training, and competing in archery competitions. Like most of us Jared has looked long and hard for the perfect boot that he can rely on when he's deep in the backcountry. Are these the boot he's been looking for? Give his article a read and find out.

Lathrop & Sons Mountain Hunter Boot Review

attachment.php

Last edited:

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
If anybody has questions on these boots, get them posted up. Jared is deploying in about five days and we won't hear from him till spring of 2018 most likely. God bless you Jared

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks guys. Just down at the MOB station getting ready to head across the pond! The boots are with me and ready for action overseas!

Another thing I should have talked about with these boots. While at the Total Archery Challenge in South Dakota these boots got a ton of attention. I had guys asking about them on several occasions and I even had one guy wear them for a couple of targets. Needless to say he was convinced and didn't want to give them back! His sub-par brand name foot wear wasn't cutting it! The boot speaks for themselves once they are on your feet! And to think these weren't even fitted for him!

It really is a no-brainer!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Jared! Was NOT expecting to hear from you. What a nice guy to let someone wear your boots at TAC! Hahahaha. All the best over there. Hope to hear from you soldier!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone paid the 150 dollars to get your foot fitted? Seems like a lot of money but I do like the idea of a custom fit, I just wished they put the 150 towards a new pair. Thoughts??

BRWNBR

WKR
I have a thread going on it. I’m in the process of doing their program.

Rsully661

Lil-Rokslider
Really wanting to read the write up on these boots but keep getting an error page/ doesn’t exist. Can some one help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk