WTB LBO Little Bug Out Connection Tarp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gettincloser

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the base and vestibule, just looking for the LBO Connecting tarp that goes in the middle to give more room. Let me know what you have.
Thank you.

OP
G

Gettincloser

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you just purchased the LBO connection tarp on the limited run and have buyers remores, I would like to help you out! I will take the tarp off your hands!

OP
G

Gettincloser

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, they popped back up Monday morning but meetings kept me from ordering one. Within a 2 hour window, they were sold out...

They at least eist have them listed but not currently available.
FYI SO has them on their site again.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Damn, I didn't even look a stock status. I just picked up an LBO/base and looking for a tarp and another base as well. They didn't have the stove jack option in that batch (I didn't think), so I was waiting for that.

OP
G

Gettincloser

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damn, I didn't even look a stock status. I just picked up an LBO/base and looking for a tarp and another base as well. They didn't have the stove jack option in that batch (I didn't think), so I was waiting for that.
They did not have it listed but you can add it. Just have to call them. They will cut it and add in the stove jack. I am going to get it added to my vestibule once I can get my hands on the tarp.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Either of y’all know have an idea when they’ll be back in stock? I’m looking for a tarp to add to my base and vestibule as well.

OP
G

Gettincloser

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Either of y’all know have an idea when they’ll be back in stock? I’m looking for a tarp to add to my base and vestibule as well.
Short answer, no... but then again, neither do they. Apparently, it is a very unique zipper that is used on the LBO and they are having a difficult time obtaining the zippers. I was told to stay on the mailing list as that is the fastest way to get notified when they are back in stock.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Short answer, no... but then again, neither do they. Apparently, it is a very unique zipper that is used on the LBO and they are having a difficult time obtaining the zippers. I was told to stay on the mailing list as that is the fastest way to get notified when they are back in stock.
Interesting, thanks for the info. I was able to source the rest of the parts through here. However i have been thinking about making a vestibule without a stovejack for a lighter option in the summer. Been trying to find a zipper match. Ykk #8 two way separating ones with the square pull tabs doesn't work with the existing LBO zippers. Well one side did, but the other side didn't.
I have another zipper coming tomorrow to try, hopefully it has rounded pull tabs like the LBO zipper pulls.

OP
G

Gettincloser

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting, thanks for the info. I was able to source the rest of the parts through here. However i have been thinking about making a vestibule without a stovejack for a lighter option in the summer. Been trying to find a zipper match. Ykk #8 two way separating ones with the square pull tabs doesn't work with the existing LBO zippers. Well one side did, but the other side didn't.
I have another zipper coming tomorrow to try, hopefully it has rounded pull tabs like the LBO zipper pulls.
Keep us posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.