Lead sled

BAKPAKR

WKR
After a flight out West, I tried confirming the zero on my Remington 700 Ti on my brother’s lead sled. That was one of the most frustrating experiences I have had shooting. My first group was way off from my pre-flight zero and more of a pattern than a group. I went through one of the two boxes of reloads I had brought with me trying to get my point of impact where it needed to be. I was pretty sure that something had happened to my scope during baggage handling. I finally changed to sand bags and found that my zero was exactly where it had been when I got off the plane. And my groups were back to normal, too.

Rich M

WKR
I shot with a guy who couldn't hit the target at 200 with a sled. He was jerking or pushing or something.

I shoot with a short set of tripods off the bench and prone if for long distance. Off pack and sandbags too. Tripods are super accurate.

TP151

FNG
Never used a lead sled but used to shoot off a front rest. Now I use bipods and a sock full of rice for a squeeze bag. Reading the conditions is the most important aspect of shooting I feel.