Lead times on Hoyt Satori

dylanvb

Lil-Rokslider
What’s up guys, was just curious if anyone had some insight on the lead times of the Satoris. I ordered mine back in November right before Black Friday and everytime I call my shop they tell me they haven’t gotten a shipping confirmation or update. I know it’s not just my order since they have a couple of Satoris they have been waiting to get in.
Also not new to rokslide but new to the trad community (once my Satori comes in lol) any pointers or advice are welcomed!

OP
D

dylanvb

Lil-Rokslider
Discounts are cool but I'm impatient, I'd rather just buy it and get it right away than wait months to save a hundred bucks.
That’s the exact reason why my wife doesn’t allow me to have a credit card in my Wallet anymore lol

nphunter

WKR
I ordered one last spring for a hunt in the fall, was told 8-10 weeks, checked back in 8 weeks and was told another 10-14 weeks. I canceled my order and ordered a TBOW, custom string, Uukah limbs, and had an awesome shooting bow by the end of the week. I needed to get a bow and learn to shoot it before hunting season and with Hoyt I would have been cutting it too close. I mean, I had no issue waiting a couple of months for my custom shop Spyder or my RX4 but for a recurve that all they have to do is toss in a box any wait time is too much.

FF4298BF-31CE-476D-AE40-D6688FD32649.jpeg