Left EXO pack near Bayfield CO

OP
I

INgunner54

Lil-Rokslider
Ouch. Did your buddy realize he had borrowed a $600 pack? Should have lent him your kids school backpack.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
I don't think he realized just how expensive they are, however he knows now. Yeah a jansport would have been a lot less painful to replace.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Stalker69

WKR
IN, just curious-- is the guy who forgot it not stepping up to pay for a replacement? Even if I wasn't the person who borrowed it, if I was the idiot who lost it I would be paying for its replacement.

Exactly what I was thinking. Why is the guy that lost it not paying for it ?

Sometimes your heart proceeds your head and when it backfires you eat Sh*t. As an example:
I have a rifle I'm considering loaning to a good friend on a hunt I'll be on. I know full well in his financial situation if something happens to the gun, scope in particular, I can't really expect him to replace it. Well outside his means. I really want to loan it to him but I have a later hunt as well. He's a very thoughtful person and, well anyway you see my point. The OP clearly did the right thing as we all agree but sometimes the other end of the story isn't so cut and dry.

CorbLand

WKR
Sometimes your heart proceeds your head and when it backfires you eat Sh*t. As an example:
I have a rifle I'm considering loaning to a good friend on a hunt I'll be on. I know full well in his financial situation if something happens to the gun, scope in particular, I can't really expect him to replace it. Well outside his means. I really want to loan it to him but I have a later hunt as well. He's a very thoughtful person and, well anyway you see my point. The OP clearly did the right thing as we all agree but sometimes the other end of the story isn't so cut and dry.

A good family friend use to say "there are two things you dont loan out in this world. Your gun and your wife and its in that order because you have a better chance of getting your wife back."