WTB Left Hand 7mm Rem Mag

fishslap

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looking for a left hand 7mm rem mag, 7.5 lb or less (preferably <7), no brake/not threaded. Tikka, browning, sako, savage is what I was looking to find new but no luck.

Scammers need not respond.

Thanks guys.

tcpip95

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a lefty and know how hard it is to find a unicorn. Best of luck with your search. Last fall I found my unicorn: Browning BAR LH nickel receiver in 30-06. They don't make it in 7mm (which is what I really wanted) - in fact they have apparently ceased production of it. I set up a search on Gunbroker for mine, and finally got an alert one night. It was up there for 11 minutes when I bought it. Persistence is the key.

Any of the LH X-Bolts would meet your <7 lbs. I personally like the Medallion.

OP
F

fishslap

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm a lefty and know how hard it is to find a unicorn. Best of luck with your search. Last fall I found my unicorn: Browning BAR LH nickel receiver in 30-06. They don't make it in 7mm (which is what I really wanted) - in fact they have apparently ceased production of it. I set up a search on Gunbroker for mine, and finally got an alert one night. It was up there for 11 minutes when I bought it. Persistence is the key.

Any of the LH X-Bolts would meet your <7 lbs. I personally like the Medallion.

Thanks for the info. X-bolt would be my choice behind the tikka. I have a right hand x bolt in 270 wsm that’s shoots great. I put a left handed stock made for a right bolt action on it from Boyds.

nobody

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I believe there's a Tikka T3X at our local Sportsman's Warehouse. I'll double check and let you know, I'm sure you could get it transferred.

OP
F

fishslap

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I believe there's a Tikka T3X at our local Sportsman's Warehouse. I'll double check and let you know, I'm sure you could get it transferred.
That would be awesome. I called the corporate line about a super lite and they said they stopped doing store transfers a few years ago. Long story but I was unable to reach the actual store to discuss since it was a newer store and the phones have never worked. Still can’t call the store.

nobody

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
That would be awesome. I called the corporate line about a super lite and they said they stopped doing store transfers a few years ago. Long story but I was unable to reach the actual store to discuss since it was a newer store and the phones have never worked. Still can’t call the store.
Yeah that's not true... I've worked there for a few years for a couple shifts a week (love the discount and it pays for tags and hunts and gear!) and there are a few items we aren't allowed to transfer store to store, has lots to do with red and blue politics. We also couldn't transfer super high demand items in the middle of the pandemic, like AR's and Glock 19's. But everything else is easy, I received 2 store transfers this week.

The caveat is we can only do it from Sportsman's to Sportsman's. So if they thought you wanted to FFL transfer from Sportsman's to some other store, then yeah we can't. But there's Sportsman's in Denver, Longmont, and Loveland, if I've got one I can help you get it figured out tomorrow night when I work.

OP
F

fishslap

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah that's not true... I've worked there for a few years for a couple shifts a week (love the discount and it pays for tags and hunts and gear!) and there are a few items we aren't allowed to transfer store to store, has lots to do with red and blue politics. We also couldn't transfer super high demand items in the middle of the pandemic, like AR's and Glock 19's. But everything else is easy, I received 2 store transfers this week.

The caveat is we can only do it from Sportsman's to Sportsman's. So if they thought you wanted to FFL transfer from Sportsman's to some other store, then yeah we can't. But there's Sportsman's in Denver, Longmont, and Loveland, if I've got one I can help you get it figured out tomorrow night when I work.
Right on. Shoot me a PM and I’ll give you the details if you can help (can’t PM you for some reason). I live in Longmont and called the Loveland store and they told me to call the Indianapolis store. The Indianapolis store is unreachable using all possible methods. Corporate confirmed this then told me they don’t do store transfers either. I asked them to send the indy store an email to contact me and no luck. Kind of a sh!t show so any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
OP
F

fishslap

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

I called the Loveland and Thornton stores one more time asking if they would do a store to store transfer from another sportsman’s store. They said no again. Maybe you could put me in touch with someone?

nobody

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I called the Loveland and Thornton stores one more time asking if they would do a store to store transfer from another sportsman’s store. They said no again. Maybe you could put me in touch with someone?
Yeah let me check things out and get the low down, I'll shoot you a PM now!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a new in box Savage 110 Storm in 7mag if you're still looking. Not gonna get to setting it up this year unfortunately.