Left handed bow recommendation with 31+ inch draw

OP
W
When I first started archery I went to a local shop and it just happened that the day I went they were closed. They used to be closed on Mondays. Well, when I was reading all the stuff on their door the owner saw me standing out there so unlocked the door and let me in. We spent 3-4 hours talking about stuff and looking at and shooting bows as I was starting from square one.

That made a world of difference in me starting off right without the huge learning curve. He made a point of teaching me everything that would make me self-sufficient in this sport so I could do it all myself......which was great. We remain good friends today. Hopefully you can find someone as willing to help you. Where do you live?
That is awesome that they took the time with you. I live in Boise, Idaho. I have been to one of the local bow shops but didn’t have a very good experience. They didn’t really care to give me some time to answer questions or recommend anything, basically gave me a Hoyt catalog and sent me on my way. There is another local shop I am going to try out next.

rgroves79

Lil-Rokslider
The Mathews Traverse goes out to 32 or 32.5”. I’ve played around with one in the shop and I really liked it. There are quite a few longer draw bows out there, the hard part is finding a place that has them all to try out.

I just started shooting as well and I have a PSE Drive XL LH and it goes out to 32" draw. Price point is good and I am happy with it for my first bow

OP
W
The Mathews Traverse goes out to 32 or 32.5”. I’ve played around with one in the shop and I really liked it. There are quite a few longer draw bows out there, the hard part is finding a place that has them all to try out.
Right, and even harder to find them in LH

Beendare

WKR
Sucks with these shops as they never have any lefty bows to shoot!

Fellow Lefty here....but I shoot 29 1/2" DL in a compound, 30.5" in a recurve

I would trust 5miles to send you in the right direction....best of luck.

OP
W
Sucks with these shops as they never have any lefty bows to shoot!

Fellow Lefty here....but I shoot 29 1/2" DL in a compound, 30.5" in a recurve

I would trust 5miles to send you in the right direction....best of luck.

No doubt! It is awesome how helpful everyone is on here!