Left handed Remington 700 stock

First post here,

I am finally building my first full custom rifle and need some help. I am struggling to find a left handed stock or chassis with a box magazine for my defiance ruckus. I’m looking to spend around $600 but am I struggling to find options. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I’ve looked into MDT, McMillian and a few others but they all seem very limited on options.

Thanks!

tcpip95

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome. I too am a lefty. In my case though, I've always bought stock LH rifles from manufacturers - latest being Browning BAR MK3 30-06.

Good luck, hope you find it. I know how difficult the search can be.

OP
S
Welcome. I too am a lefty. In my case though, I've always bought stock LH rifles from manufacturers - latest being Browning BAR MK3 30-06.

Good luck, hope you find it. I know how difficult the search can be.
Thanks! It’s tough finding for under $1000

jb338

FNG
they are pricy. I'm a lefty also. looked around for some time, and liked the manners with the options. the mini chassis set up is slick. just had to save up a little longer. best of luck.

OP
S
Thanks! I liked they’re long range hunter stock but once you added the extras it was out of my range

davsco

WKR
i have lefty's from Mesa Precision, their Altitude for two Tikka's, pretty sure they make for Rem 700 and others. As well i have krg bravo for a tl3 build which i think is rem 700 footprint.

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I am not sure if you have checked out our chassis but they are ambidextrous and will fit what you are looking for. You can tailor them with different buttstocks and grips to accommodate your shooting style and how light/ heavy you want the rifle to be. Check them out and let us know if you have any questions!

Spoonbill

WKR
First post here,

I am finally building my first full custom rifle and need some help. I am struggling to find a left handed stock or chassis with a box magazine for my defiance ruckus. I’m looking to spend around $600 but am I struggling to find options. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I’ve looked into MDT, McMillian and a few others but they all seem very limited on options.

Thanks!
HS precision makes a stock that is in your budget.

Check out grayboe if you have not already. They have left hand options in your price range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk