Sold Lefty MRC Stainless Rem. 260-Minty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwana

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
SOLD

Montana Rifle Company Model 1999 Extreme x2 Stainless Rem. 260 LEFT HAND, this rifle had 54 shots down the tube and never been hunting(range only). This was a Limited Special run for Whittaker Guns, and only 5 made in left hand. It is essentially a semi-custom built gun, for the fraction of the price. This has a special twist 1 in 8" twist, along with a beautiful fluted barrel. I installed new Talon 1" Stainless sling swivels, and has nary a mark on it from what I can see. The stock is beautifully done, and not the hollow Tupperware style used by many today. Metal bottom, and trigger guard, very nice crisp adjustable trigger.

A solid gun that shoots great with factory ammo, and held MOA easily....and a real joy to shoot. I've never disassembled the gun, nor removed from stock...just shot it as received. I just have too many rifles in the same caliber class, and time to thin the herd. This gun will only get better when the barrel breaks in, and rarely seen for sale with only 5 made...and nobody selling theirs :)

This will be shipped private owner to your FFL, if he refuses to provide FFL Document to me than the deal is off (as sticky states in this section at top). I have the heavily padded factory box and instructions also.

Price $1175 USPS MO or PayPal F&F (NO NOTES)..... I ship UPS Ground with Signature confirmation....CONUS sales only please

Montana Rifle Company Extreme X2 (stainless/synthetic)
- 260 Remington
- Fluted 22" barrel
- 1 in 8" twist
- MRC X2 green stock with black/gray webbing
- Recoil pad
- 3 position safety
- 20 right hand rifles, 5 left hand rifles
- weight 7 lb. 4 oz.

I am posting this here for Roksliders for a day or 2 before I cross post to the Mother-Site that bore the rifle, to limit the lookers/tire kickers, low ballers, and traders (would you take 3 rusty tree stands and a used Buck knife ?) lol

MRC260A.pngMRC260D.pngMRC260B.pngMRC260C.pngMRC260E.pngMRC260F.pngMRC260G.pngMRC260H.pngMRC260I.pngMRC260J.png

Feel free to any any questions via PM.

Last edited:
OP
Bwana

Bwana

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Beautiful gun. Oh so tempting

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

Absolutely and thank you,
You only live once my friend :) BTW: The stainless is a matte finish, maybe bead blasted...so no shine at all, almost a grey titanium look to it.

If it hit's the other site, it will most certainly be gone in short order...would be my honest guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.