Legal Colorado Bucks

I’ve looked through the 2019 game brochure, couldn’t find anything. Called CPW, they are closed.
Does anyone know if there are antler restrictions on mule deer in Colorado?

thanks.

Rich M

WKR
▶ SPECIES IDENTIFICATION PAGE. Whitetails and mule deer. See pages 9 and 30.
▶BUCK (ANTLERED): A male animal with antlers at least 5 inches long. There are no antler-point restrictions for deer.
▶ DOE (ANTLERLESS): A female animal with no antlers. Antlerless can also mean a young male with antlers less than 5 inches. ▶ EITHER SEX: A legal buck or doe.

Thanks for asking this question - I'm going but am hoping not to shoot anything less than a 3x3 but you never know.

I found this in the big game regulations on page 19.

OP
L
Thanks guys. I guess I couldn’t have found it without your help! 🤣

good luck to all of you.

Sleeperls

Lil-Rokslider
I've been hunting deer and elk in CO since 1980, and have NEVER seen a spike mule deer.......3", 5", or any other size.

Thats good to know. In the whitetail world atleast here its common. For my first trip like many others first legal deer i see that i can saftley shoot and retrieve. Is getting shot at.

Saw two spike mule deer while scouting last week fwiw.

I had to look up this question myself (found it in the regs thankfully) since I was used to the "fork antlered deer" regs from NM when I hunted there.

JG358

WKR
I've been hunting deer and elk in CO since 1980, and have NEVER seen a spike mule deer.......3", 5", or any other size.

Really? I've seen quite a few over the years. Usaully well over 5" though.... about the same length as a typical little forkie.