LEH Sheep in Atlin 6-25D

Hi There,
I've got a sheep draw in Atlin, BC. 6-25D. I've already talked to Tintina air already and gotten a price from them, but I was hoping folks who had already done this hunt can chime in. How are most people accessing the area? Fly? Atv? Boat? What is the turnout for August 1st? Would you go later in hopes for less pressured Rams?

As far as areas, PMs are welcome. It's LEH, so unless you got the draw no worries, the 7 year olds will be 8 next year ;)

OP
R
Also if anyone else is driving up or considering flying in with tintina let me know! Maybe collaboration?

K

Kootenay Hunter

Not a lot of BC folks on here. You might want to look on huntingbc.com.

I don't know of the area, but I've heard of folks being dropped off in the same valley where other hunters are already, so you might want to find out from different outfitters/flyin, where folks are being dropped off at. You might want to avoid the most popular suggestions.

good luck.

jersaf

FNG
  1. So my buddy and I managed to get a ram after 8 days in the unit. I’ll be happy to answer any questions for folks by PM
hey there, i ran into this post while trying to do some research on 6-25 D for this year.
I was curious if you ended up flying in or driving and quading?

1. So my buddy and I managed to get a ram after 8 days in the unit. I’ll be happy to answer any questions for folks by PM
I'm heading up in 20 days, planning on the north end of surprise mind sharing any info? Open to phone chat or pm of you want to keep the info off the net.

Hey, I was lucky enough to draw an LEH for 6-25 D. Got a game plan going on but curious if you’re willing to share any info or answer any questions?
Did you have any luck? Care to share? Not for free I'll share information back to you on other areas.