Leica 2000 B rf help?

coues32

WKR
Just picked up a new Leica CRF 2000-b.

I do not need any ballistics I am just looking for the corrected angle distance EHR.
Right now it gives me a range and then a second later gives me a lower distance do I have that setup correctly?

Kraze

FNG
Yep. First number is the straight line range, second number is the angle corrected range.

OP
C

coues32

WKR
Is there a option to just get corrected distance and not the los distance?

Not answering your question, but that is what I despise about my Leica 1000R. It takes nearly 3 seconds to get the angle corrected yardage after the straight line yardage reading...an eternity in bowhunting with an animal below that may be ready to leave. It also only displays the straight line yardage in scan mode. For these reasons I much prefer my Leupold rangefinder for archery hunting...RX1600 TBR w/ DNA...it just displays the angle corrected yardage instantly and while scanning.

Kraze

FNG
Is there a option to just get corrected distance and not the los distance?

Not that I know of. If you do figure out a way to do it, please report back. That's my biggest complaint about the Leica, especially for archery.

OP
C

coues32

WKR
Got a hold of someone at Leica, no go.
It is line of sight then corrected yardage a second later. And/Or the holdover values.
Seems little silly but will get used to it.