Leica C-Lux, the BEST in your pocket camera

We get calls all the time for the best all around camera to take hunting, camping, vacation and family shots. Followed by, it has to be small, (fit in a jacket pocket), and EASY TO USE. Well, the best all around is the compact Leica C-Lux.
Here are the great features:
20.1 MP 1" sensor
Leica DC Vario-Elmar 15x Optical Zoom Lens , 24-360mm. Great for wide angle, group shots and taking wildlife at a long distance
10 frames per second, great for birds, high speed sports
4K video
3 year Leica warranty
Leica firmware gives you amazing colors
Has a viewfinder and rear screen
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth LE are available for wireless sharing
Pop up flash

Give me a call to discuss this awesome camera at 516-217-1000. Make sure to mention Rokslide

Here is the link to see the camera

Joel

Any recommendations for a camera in the 150 250 range for backpack hunting but mainly taking pics after the shot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
C
There is not a lot in that price range. Canon has The Power Shot Elph 360 HS. It will fit in your pocket, has a 12x zoom lens and the HS series has their best firmware in point and shoot. Gets you more vibrant colors, better low light images and sharp images edge to edge and it is well within your price range
Give me a call to discus

Joel
516-217-1000

OP
C
Better zoom, better lens, better firmware, 3 year warranty, less money.....BETTER

sneaky

"DADDY"
How about compared to the Canon G7 X MK III?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
C
For photography the Leica is a more versitile option. It has a 15x zoom vs 4.2x. The major advantage of the Canon is the faster lens for very low light photography. They both have a 1" sensor and Leica has a 3 year USA warranty vs 1 year on the Canon