Leica Customer Service

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Yep. I’ve never had an issue with Leica. On a Coues hunt in January I took a tumble and cosmetically messed up my Duovids I ended up sending them in during the “pandemic” and they let me know it would take a while as they were shut down. Then they let me know it would be a while as they were back to work with limited staff. I checked in a couple times and was always met with great professional attitudes and updates. They gave the Duovids a FULL overhaul and all I needed to cover was shipping. Excellent customer from Leica as always.

kcm2

WKR
I also had an opportunity to call Leica after my out of warranty rangefinder would not lock on. They went above and beyond to fix the problem. Leica customer service is first rate. And they will gladly take care of you to preserve their reputation for first rate quality optics.

Wow! Rokslide is freaking awesome. When it comes to gear I don’t know why I look anywhere else for answers. I was all worried about buying a used pair of ultravids because of all the customer service complaints I saw online but all of you awesome guys on here fixed those worries!

zog

Lil-Rokslider
Absolutely! Leica's excellent customer service . . .

I bought a used pair of Ultravid binos; came on Rokslide to find out how to get a rainguard for them. Advice from two Roksliders was to call Leica. I did so and got a callback the next day.

Guy on the phone did not know what I was talking about but he quickly found someone who did, and they're sending me a rainguard, no charge!!

Last edited:

Achigan1

Lil-Rokslider
Just received my ER scope back - I’ve had it quite a while and it’s been well used.
Interior lenses had some contamination around the edges.
One email, returned the scope which went overseas for repair. Communication was great, scope came back promptly, problem resolved at no cost to me.
I’m a fan.

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
My experience with Leica posted in 2017 they took care of my setup that was heavily abused and replaced them🤙 Can recommend them highly even before replaced

Attachments

• 40BDC22D-69B7-4166-8108-495A061A8EED.png
    40BDC22D-69B7-4166-8108-495A061A8EED.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 12