Sold Leica ERi 2.5-10x42mm 4Ai Reticle Scope with Illum. Center Dot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramblin99

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Selling an as-new Leica Eri 2.5-10x42mm scope with the 4A reticle with the illuminated center dot. 30mm main tube, generous 4.0" of eye relief, matte black finish. The Leica model number is 55020. The illuminated "firedot" has 9 brightness settings adjusted with the left turret. The illuminated reticle is designed as a low-light hunting reticle; that is, the brightness settings go down so low that it can barely be seen. It doesn't light up like a daylight red dot optic, resulting in an overpowering center dot at dusk. Includes the box, scope, banded lens covers and manuals. It has very VERY faint ghost ring marks. They are so faint you won't be able to see them in the photos. Folks, this is very high-quality optic, made in Germany of course. It's a significant step up from the ER 5 series, and the image clarity doesn't give up much to my Swaro scopes. Only reason I’m selling is I’m consolidating to the Swaro Z8i. As-new condition besides the faint ghost ring marks.

More info about the scope at this link: https://www.midwayusa.com/product/100956338

$975 shipped. I accept Paypal F-n-F or USPS money orders for payment. This is a rare offering and is cross-posted, so timestamp prevails. Trade interests include lightweight bolt action rifles. I’m looking for a .308 Win or .300 Win Mag but other calibers may interest me. Can add cash as necessary. Drop me a PM if you have questions. Thanks for looking.

Keith

IMG_8208.JPGIMG_8210.JPGIMG_8211.JPGIMG_8212.JPGIMG_8214.JPGIMG_8215.JPGIMG_8216.JPGIMG_8218.JPGIMG_8219.JPGIMG_8227.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.