Leica Geovid 3200.com Ballistics Question

jbatt95

FNG
I bought a new pair of Leica Geovid 3200.com 10x42 for the instant ballistics but the binos won't give me an MOA readout. I have downloaded the leica app to my phone and have entered my ballistic information. When I compute & save the ballistics, it produces a ballistics chart that is almost identical to the ballistic chart I have used in the past. So I know the app is working. The app tells me my bluetooth connection to the binos is good and the transfer of the ballistics is complete. When I range my target in the binos, I get yardage buy no subsequent MOA reading. I'm sure it's an easy fix but I don't know what it is. Any help is appreciated.

OP
J

jbatt95

FNG
Thanks. I actually have the setting set to CUST b/c of the custom profile I created for my rifle in the app.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I checked with our Leica Tech rep and he replied:

"He also has to go to the settings tab and choose US or EU for yards or meters, CUST under BALL Ballistic Profile, 100, 200 or 300 under SID Zeroing Range, Clicks: 1MOA under AbC Ballistic setting, and his preferred brightness level, then scroll to the bottom and tap Transfer Settings and wait for Settings Transfer Complete message."

Grosbc

FNG
I checked with our Leica Tech rep and he replied:

"He also has to go to the settings tab and choose US or EU for yards or meters, CUST under BALL Ballistic Profile, 100, 200 or 300 under SID Zeroing Range, Clicks: 1MOA under AbC Ballistic setting, and his preferred brightness level, then scroll to the bottom and tap Transfer Settings and wait for Settings Transfer Complete message."
Thanks for the tips

BjornF16

WKR
Might take a look at this thread as well