Leoadventures......anybody know what is going on?

bozeman

WKR
I have used this service for 4 years and its now like 'nobody is home'........anybody had any recent dealings with them?

OP
bozeman

bozeman

WKR
yeah, that was the main reason I used it......but the total lack of response is VERY disappointing and have never had this issue before.....

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I'm not sure how LEO works, but Expert Voice seems to have gotten worse over the last couple years. Seems like everything I go look at I can get for the same price online somewhere else for what they're calling 40% off. Then I put in an email notification request for when they'd get Axis Match Grade 260 shafts back in stock over two years ago now. I find it hard to believe that those shafts haven't been available for over two years.

Quadzilla32

Lil-Rokslider
I'm not sure how LEO works, but Expert Voice seems to have gotten worse over the last couple years. Seems like everything I go look at I can get for the same price online somewhere else for what they're calling 40% off. Then I put in an email notification request for when they'd get Axis Match Grade 260 shafts back in stock over two years ago now. I find it hard to believe that those shafts haven't been available for over two years.
True, Expert either has everything out of stock or their "discount" is the same price as several other websites. Was going to order an optic off of them but found it $100 cheaper regular price on eurooptic

OP
bozeman

bozeman

WKR
I’d imagine that was due to too many abusing the opportunity.
I'm not sure this is true....they (sitka) seemed to be pretty tight on large orders of various sizes. I sent them a message 2 years ago about getting a coat for my dad (diff size) and they 'allowed' it, but with a strong message of not to make it a habit......

MT257

WKR
I'm not sure this is true....they (sitka) seemed to be pretty tight on large orders of various sizes. I sent them a message 2 years ago about getting a coat for my dad (diff size) and they 'allowed' it, but with a strong message of not to make it a habit......
That would be just my guess. And I shouldn’t do that, I had to jump through hoops with Sitka to get accepted into their pro program after it was lost on LEOadventure.

svivian

WKR
when i was looking to buy some more regularly online, I only found 2 or 3 shops that had them in stock....

I believe Sitka still has their PRO program for guides, military, first responders, etc. You just have to sign up through their website now.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Nothing recent, last email from them was on 12 January. Hated to see them lose Sitka.
You just have to submit your documentation directly to Sitka if you still qualify. It was really easy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
That would be just my guess. And I shouldn’t do that, I had to jump through hoops with Sitka to get accepted into their pro program after it was lost on LEOadventure.
Really? I submitted my DD214 and just waited on them to verify. Was easier than dealing with LEOAdventures in that regard

Eagle

WKR
You just have to submit your documentation directly to Sitka if you still qualify. It was really easy.

I work for the department of commerce, patent office, so don't fall within any of the agencies cited. Worth a shot though.

Coop12

FNG
Nothing recent, last email from them was on 12 January. Hated to see them lose Sitka.

When I last spoke with Leslie, CEO of LeoAdventures, she implied Sitka had been asking for years to narrow their memberships to so only certain roles(job descriptions) would have access to their products. She didn’t think it would be good for either company to do so given the low abuse from its members. Obviously Sitka didn’t agree so they cut ties and rely on their Pro Program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gbrecka

Lil-Rokslider
I just entered info for membership renewal and was approved same day.