LEO's, Best wishes

Beendare

WKR
I know there are many LEO's on these boards....and I just wanted to say that from Myself...... and all of my friends we wish you the very best through these trying times.

We know the truth...that the vast majority of Law enforcement guys are honorable....and we thank you for putting your life on the line to protect us through trying times.

Safe travels.

_______

Rich M

WKR
Yup. Thanks for your sacrifice. You guys are heros to everyone you have helped, and to everyone who hasn't recognized your help.

Prayers for you and your families.

OP
Beendare

Beendare

WKR
........... I I'm sure the vast majority agree.

I believe that to be the case....I'm sure that the vast majority of folks agree....but we don't hear from them. If you watch the news...its all so negative.

There is going to be a percentage of bad apples in anything; Hunting, professions, etc. I'm a contractor...and I guarantee you there a far higher percentage of bad contractors than cops.

So out of the hundreds of thousands of LEO in the US...we have VERY few Bad ones........we all have to remember that.

My guess is that the BILLIONS in property damage is not being caused by the silent hard working majority.

These rioters are creating a huge debt for the majority; the law abiding citizens. Think of the cost to society not just in property loss but prevention, overtime, services- its massive!

_________

*zap*

WKR
Yes there are plenty of 'good' cops but that does not help anyone victimized by gangs of thugs that are allowed to run wild.

Lots of people are not being protected by law enforcement as they stand down, kneel, retreat and even abandon their own precinct. Anyone counting on police to protect them or their property may be out of luck if certain people decide to attack them since we have seen these people given freedom to do as they want in almost 20 states. No rule of law is being enforced as a political strategy and police are not doing their jobs. Basically gangs are being used by politicians to spread fear and a political agenda.......and law enforcement is allowing that to happen. You may say the cops are following orders.....the famous words used to try to rationalize many bad deeds.

As a nation we either have 'rule of law' or we do not and it is obvious that we do not. The 'next' blow up will be far worse than this one we are going thru now.

OP
Beendare

Beendare

WKR
Secondary to the Police commentary....but this is about the best 6 minute video I've seen on recent events....Hodge Twins on YouTube commenting on the situation....its Really funny...and they tell it like it is.

_______